Pneumatic Actuators PD/PE
- The ARIS rack & pinion pneumatic actuator produces linear torque output in a compact design utilizing the same body and end caps for double acting and spring return (single acting) units.
- Namur VDI/VDE 3845 and ISO 5211 connections on all sizes.No special blocks are required to mount solenoid valves, limit switches or positioners.
- The standard angle of rotation is 90°. Additional travel rotations of 120°, 135°, 150° and 180° are available. PD/PE 15 and upper sizes feature a travel stop with ±10° in both open and close directions. Other angles (e.g. 30°) are optional.
- The female pinion drive is standard with a double square output drive, and optional with a double-D drive, keyed drive and designs to meet your specific requirements.
- Shaft bearings isolate the pinion gear from the housing and support the shaft for high cycle applications.
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to +80 °C (optional -40 °C to +150 °C).
- The pinion teeth are engaged for the full length and stroke of the piston.
- The pinion height allows manual override without disturbing the indicated positions.
- External open/close indicator is standard, available indicators for all rotations.
- Pistons incorporate double wear pads to separate the rack from the actuator wall and serve as both guide and wear bearings.
- PD/PE series pistons feature a keyway as anti-blowout system.
- All internal and external components are treated to increase corrosion resistance.
- Epoxy coated special steel springs are pre-loaded.
- The stainless steel end cap fasteners are extra long to allow for spring relaxation (PE only).
- Air pressure operation from 2 to 10 bar (40–150 PSI). Water, nitrogen and compatible hydraulic fluids may also be used to power the actuator.
- All external fasteners are corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- All units are permanently lubricated at the factory with non-silicone grease.
- All units are externally stamped with a progressive traceable serial number.
- 100% of all units are factory pressure leak tested.
Pneumatic Actuator Stainless Steel -raw-Data sheet
Pneumatic Actuator Stainless Steel -polished-Data sheet
Pneumatic Actuator TechnopolymerData sheet